What To Expect
Before your appointment with one of our practitioners, you will be asked to complete and return a profile form that includes questions about your health and background. This will ensure your practitioner has sufficient information so that you can be referred to the most appropriate practitioner in terms of knowledge and experience should this be necessary. It is important that you inform your Mitochondrial Therapy ™ practitioner about any medical diagnosis, medication, herbal medicine, or diet/nutritional supplements, you are taking.
Initial consultations take up to 30-minutes and include a HRV (heart rate variability) test. The RRP cost for all appointments is £60.00.
The HRV test takes 5-minutes whilst relaxing in a chair. Signals from the heart are measured in milliseconds and the test result generates information regarding the body’s fundamental regulatory processes that help to maintain equilibrium in the multiple systems of our health.
Food supplements are not intended for the treatment or prevention of diseases or their symptoms. They provide nutritional support that in turn assists the homeostatic regulatory control systems of the body that help us to maintain our natural health.
- Mitochondrial Therapy ™ practitioners do not diagnose, treat or prevent any medical conditions.
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV) testing does not diagnose any medical conditions.
- Food supplements used in conjunction with a Mitochondrial Therapy ™ programme do not treat, prevent or diagnose any medical conditions.
- If you have any health concerns or any underlying disease(s), please ensure that you consult with a medical doctor prior to starting any programme of Mitochondrial Therapy ™.
- If you are unclear or have concerns about the agreed Mitochondrial Therapy ™ programme, you should contact us, or your Mitochondial Therapy ™ practitioner, for clarification.