Introducing MuDr. Michael Kucera M.D
Czech medical doctor specialising in mitochondrial and anti-aging medicine.
MuDr. Kucera M.D is dedicated to detecting, improving and restoring the state of health of the organism. He is interested in improving the function of the autonomic nervous system in order to maintain the ideal internal environment and to improve individual capacity to respond and adapt to internal and external stress of any origin.
“The adaptive capacity of the organism plays a vital role in sustaining life and maintaining health”
…MuDr Kucera M.D
- 1970 – Graduation Faculty of Pediatrics, Charles University, Prague
- 1970-1971 Assistant Clinical Psychopharmacology Branch, Department of Pharmacology CSAV Prague
- 1972 to 1981 Internist and a number of executive positions, Czech army
- 1974 Certification in internal medicine degree I.
- 1976 Certification from the organization and management of health services and the organization and management of Military Medicine II degree
- 1982-1993 Internist and a leading doctor clinic in Libya
- 1994-1999 Doctor for physiotherapy and rehabilitation, thermal Sanatorium, Karlovy Vary
- From 1994 and bioregulatory mitochondrial medicine in the work of the Thermal Sanatorium.
- Since 1999 self-employed in the field of mitochondrial medicine and bioregulatory, own proper mitochondrial and bio-regulatory medicine in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic.
- Since 1994 collaboration with Prof Dr. R. M. Baevsky (Institute of Bio-Medical Problems, Academy of Sciences of the Russian Federation) in the application of space medicine into practice, especially in the area of prevention and strengthening mechanisms of adaptation to stress.
- Awards and associations
- IMMA-Prize 2000 (International Mitochondrial Medicine Association) for achieving clinically relevant research results in the field of mitochondrial medicine
- EASO European Association for Study of Obesity
- IAS International Atherosclerosis Society
- IMMA International Mitochondrial Medicine Association
- WSAAM World Society of Anti-Aging Medicine
- EOSAAM European Organization of Scientific Anti-Aging Medicine
- VIP Member of AMPS Association of anti-aging medicine Republic College of Karlovy Vary spa doctors
MuDr. Kucera is a member of many research teams in Europe and the USA. It is also involved in research in the field of bioregulatory medicine and he lectures on the method to a number of universities.